Become a regular giver and help change young lives
Regular or monthly giving is a simple but powerful way you can help vulnerable and disadvantaged young people to change the direction of their lives by providing vital support, services, resources, and life skills.
When you join our community of regular givers your support goes beyond the donations you make. Consistent income streams have a powerful impact on the way we work, enabling us to strengthen our commitment to creating new futures for young people, helping them to navigate life challenges and thrive in the community.
Long-time supporter and friend of Brisbane Youth Service, Sam Miller has been a member of our regular giving community for over four years. Sam is passionate about helping young people and dedicated to making a difference by giving back to the community.
“I found setting up automated, monthly donations was the most simple, affordable way for me to make a real difference that had lasting impact. I’m not a plumber, so I pay one to fix the busted pipe in my backyard. I’m not a lawyer, so I pay one to write up a contract for me. And I don’t understand the struggles of homeless youth like Brisbane Youth Service does, so I donate so they can help those that need it most,” Sam said.
Where does the money go?
- Housing set up kits, including essential furniture, linen, appliances and white goods
- Education funds for basic computer equipment, course fees, books, uniforms and other critical school or training resources
- Employment support, such as access to professional skills development, safety clothes, educational equipment or covering travel costs to attend interviews
- Peer social activities aimed at reducing isolation and promoting health and wellbeing e.g. art workshops, cooking classes, excursions, teaching life skills, and leadership and confidence activities
- Developing new service responses to meet the identified needs of young people
Benefits for you
- Simple to set up
- Donations are tax-deductible
- One annual receipt for your total 12 months’ donations at the end of each financial year
- Receive updates and our latest news so you can keep track of the impact your regular gift is having
Benefits for us
- Reduced administrative costs
- Steady and reliable source of much-needed funds, allowing us to budget and confidently plan ahead
Setting it up
Click the Donate link on our website:
- Choose your regular donation amount from the options provided or set your own amount using the ‘Other’ option
- Choose your preferred ‘Donation Frequency’ from the drop-down options
- Enter your contact information and credit card details (SSL certified)
You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been processed
Over the phone:
- Contact our Fundraising Coordinator on 07 3620 2428 (Tue-Thu) or at email@example.com