Our Young Women’s team operates out of our family-friendly Greenslopes office, which is open Monday – Friday. You can reach us via phone on 36202485.
Our support is trauma informed, client-lead, non-judgemental, strengths-based and respectful. We assist young women to feel safe and supported to reach their goals through housing, parenting, improved relationships, social connection, access to education and employment, and improved mental health.
Young Women's Program
We use a trauma informed and strengths-based approach to help young women feel safe and supported to reach their goals through assistance including:
- Accessing and maintaining housing
- Improving living and tenancy skills
- Accessing employment and education
- Increasing social connection
- Developing emotional support and resilience
- Linking in with mental health services
- Accessing domestic and family violence support
- Accessing a range of other services as required
Young Women's Group
Our young women’s group provides a safe environment for young women to connect and share experiences whilst learning important life skills including a focus on healthy relationships.