The Valley Hub Intake and Intervention team are currently seeking a respectful, self-driven FOODBANK VOLUNTEER to assist with foodbank deliveries.
This position is responsible for undertaking a range of tasks to support the onsite pantry that supplies food for young people and their children.
The role consists of the following duties:
- Be available once a week for 3-4 hours
- Comfortably drive a 12 seater mini bus
- Lift and move boxes of food into and out of a vehicle
- Stock pantry shelves
- Neatly store excess stock in a storage room
- Dispose of boxes and waste from stocking pantry shelves
You will have a current Queensland driver’s license and you must hold a current Working with Children Positive Notice (blue card).
For more information on applying for a blue card, go to: https://www.qld.gov.au/law/laws-regulated-industries-and-accountability/queensland-laws-and-regulations/regulated-industries-and-licensing/blue-card