Creating new futures for young people
Join Brisbane Youth Service today to make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people and their families.
Young Women’s Support Worker – Applications close 14 March
- Temporary part-time position / 6-month contract
- 45.6 hours per fortnight
- Application Package – Young Women’s Support Worker
- Position Description – Young Women’s Support Worker
- Application Form – Young Women’s Support Worker
Are you a dynamic individual with a commitment to strengths-based practice and women’s rights frameworks?
The Young Women’s Support Worker will be responsible for providing case work support and information and referral assistance to young women aged 12 – 25 years who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, within strengths-based and women’s right frameworks.
To undertake the Young Women’s Support Worker role, you require a tertiary qualification in Social Work, Human Services, Social Science, Psychology or similar.
Selection criteria is detailed within the position description available with the application package.
To be successful in your application you will need to provide written responses to the selection criteria of no more than four (4) pages.
How to Apply
Applications must include:
- Application Form
- Selection Criteria Response (4 pages total) – see position description
- Referees – names, positions and telephone numbers of three referees who can comment on your competency regarding the selection criteria. Referees will only be contacted after an interview.
Email complete applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position close 5:00pm 14 March 2018