Donated Items Wish List
There is an ongoing need for non-financial donations at Brisbane Youth Service for young people accessing our services.
Non-perishable food items and toiletries are always in high demand.
If you are interested in donating such items or for more information about what we are currently in most need of, please see below or contact our Partnerships Officer on 07 3620 2428 (Tue – Thu) or email email@example.com.
Toiletries Wish List
For hygienic reasons, these items must be new/unopened.
- Full-size shampoo and conditioner
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Roll-on deodorant (men’s and women’s)
- Full-size moisturiser
- Hair products (men’s and women’s)
- Face wipes
- Hair ties and bobby pins
- Ankle socks (all sizes, men’s and women’s)
- Underwear (all sizes, men’s and women’s)
- Full-size shower/body wash
- Sun cream
Food Wish List
- 2-minute noodles
- Muesli bars
- Biscuits (sweet and savoury)
- Cereal boxes
- Long life milk
- Instant long life meals (e.g. soup, tinned/boxed meals, noodles, pasta, couscous, rice)
- Spreads (e.g. vegemite, peanut butter, jam, Nutella etc.)
If you are interested in learning more about other ways your corporate team or organisation can support Brisbane Youth Service, please contact our Strategic Partnerships Manager on 07 3620 2427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.